Enroll today and begin your next chapter
To enroll, all candidates MUST:
- Call 303-556-5164 to get a log-in code for enrollment
- Have a Statement of Eligibility (SOE) from the Colorado Department of Education
- Have a full-time teaching contract
Please Note: access to enrollment forms is restricted to those who meet the requirements.
Individuals who have been hired as a full time teacher and have submitted their application for:
- an Alternative Teaching License
- and Statement of Eligibility to the CDE, but have not received their SOE yet,
- and may be given access to the forms on a case by case basis.
Individuals who have a SOE, but have not been hired as a full time teacher will not be given access to the forms.
ALP = an acronym for the entire Alternative Licensure Program at MSU Denver
Gen Ed = Pre-Kindergarter (Pre-K) to Grade 12 education
ALP 1 = One-year version of the ALP
ALP 2 = Two-year version of the ALP
ALP SED = Two-year program, Special Education Licensure Program (for ages 5-21)
ALP 2 MAT = Two-year program, Master of Teaching in Elementary Education (Pre-K to Grade 12)
ALP SED MAT = Two-year program, Master of Teaching and Special Education Licensure (for ages 5-21)