Welcome to the Criminal Justice and Criminology Department!
Criminal justice and criminology is a fast-growing field where students can explore the functions of, and interactions among, police, courts, and corrections systems. Class offerings are a varied blend of theoretical examination and practical application, ranging from human behavior and social structure to management principles and supervisory skills. The Criminal Justice and Criminology Department recognizes that each of us is a teacher as well as a student. It operates as a diverse community that embodies passion, commitment, civility, integrity, and mutual respect. The CJC faculty and staff provide opportunities for collaboration, renewal, and scholarship in academic preparation for responsible, equitable and moral administration of justice. The CJC faculty are committed to leadership in the community and to examination and assessment of the criminal justice paradigm. See Criminal Justice and Criminology for general information on the department.
Denver Sheriff's Advisory Board Meeting
- Denver Sheriff's Advisory Board Meeting will be hosted by a CJC student group (Of The People). See attached for more information. Denver Sheriff's Advisory Board
Study Abroad in South Korea
- If you are interested in learning other culture and criminal justice system, you may want to consider registering for one of our Study Abroad programs. There will be on in Fall 2018, and it will be held in South Korea. See Study Abroad in South Korea_Fall 2018 for details.
Of the People
- A new student group is looking for officers and members to "put unity back into community." See Of the People for details and contact email@example.com for any questions.
- Interested in becoming police officers in Colorado? You may want to go to this event. See Colorado Law Enforcement Hiring Expo for more information.
- Denver Sheriff's Department is hiring! More information can be found in the attached file. Denver Sheriff Department Hiring
- Check here for other opportunities.
CJC is on Facebook! "Like" us at: