Welcome to the Criminal Justice and Criminology Department!
Criminal justice and criminology is a fast-growing field where students can explore the functions of, and interactions among, police, courts, and corrections systems. Class offerings are a varied blend of theoretical examination and practical application, ranging from human behavior and social structure to management principles and supervisory skills. The Criminal Justice and Criminology Department recognizes that each of us is a teacher as well as a student. It operates as a diverse community that embodies passion, commitment, civility, integrity, and mutual respect. The CJC faculty and staff provide opportunities for collaboration, renewal, and scholarship in academic preparation for responsible, equitable and moral administration of justice. The CJC faculty are committed to leadership in the community and to examination and assessment of the criminal justice paradigm. See Criminal Justice and Criminology for general information on the department.
CJC Fall 2017 Newsletter
- CJC Newsletter is out! See the attached file. CJC Fall 2017 Newsletter
Of the People
- A new student group is looking for officers and members to "put unity back into community." See Of the People for details and contact email@example.com for any questions.
- Healthier Colorado is accepting applications for the 4th class of Advocacy Fellows. It is looking for 2 individuals for an 11-month paid fellowship and more information can be found here.
- Hibernia Inc. is seeking a part time process server for approx. 8-12 hours (evenings and Sunday mornings) in the Denver area. See Hibernia Inc for more information.
- Celina Inc. is seeking candicates for Armed and Unarmed Guards. See Celina Inc Job and Celina Inc Job for details.
- Independent House Fillmore has three positions for security. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (CELL) is looking for an administrative assistant. See Cell Job Opening for details.
- The Auraria Campus Police Department has an opening for the police officer position. For more information, see here. Also, see the following flyers: Auraria Police_Police Officers Auraria Police_Security Officers Auraria Police_Communication Technicians.
- Community Education Centers has job openings. See Community Education Centers.
- See Rapid City Police Department Hiring, Northglenn PD Job Opening, Denver Sheriffs Department, and DPD Job Opening.
- Check here for other opportunities.
CJC is on Facebook! "Like" us at: