School of Education
P-12 Job Opportunities in Education
Please see the information below regarding job openings and opportunities in Colorado for P-12th grade educators. For additional resources, check out Colorado Department of Education's Jobs for Teachers page, and continue to watch local district job boards and consider attending job fairs. We will post any job description that gets sent our way, so keep checking back for individual listings.
- 27J Schools - Brighton, Thornton, Commerce City
- Adams 12 Five Star Schools
- Adams County School District 14
- Adams County School District 50 (Westminster)
- Aurora Public Schools
- Boulder Valley School District
- Cherry Creek School District
- Denver Public Schools
- Douglas County School District
- Englewood Schools
- Jefferson County Public Schools
- Littleton Public Schools
- Mapleton Public Schools
- Poudre School District
- Sheridan School District No. 2
- St. Vrain Valley School District
- Thompson School District
Please note: The posting of employment opportunities below is not an endorsement of these organizations by Metropolitan State University of Denver or the university’s School of Education.
To have one of your job postings removed, please contact email@example.com.
Fowler School District R-4-J
PO Box 218
Fowler, CO 81039
Secondary Science Teacher
- Includes: High School Biology and High School Advanced Biology
- Could also include: Other Junior High or High School Science courses, JH or HS Math, Media Science, JH PE, Counseling (Secondary and/or Elementary) and other courses/duties as appropriate and qualified.
- Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in education from an accredited college or university.
- A valid CO Teaching Certificate or the ability to obtain one.
- A demonstrated philosophy that all students can and will learn.
- Excellent attendance record
- Excellent communication skills oral and written
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Professional verification of successful classroom teacher performance and/or student teaching experience.
- Evidence of the willingness and the ability to comply with the standards for ethical and professional performance established by the State Board of Education.
- This individual will exhibit skills pertinent to foster positive human relationships and the ability to work effectively with students, staff, parents and the community
- A willingness and demonstrated abilities conducive to a continuous quest for quality education.
Salary, as determined by district Certified Salary Schedule, posted at http://www.fowler.k12.co.us/financial-transparency-d024744d
- Reports to: Building Principal
- Workday: 7:45am - 3:30pm
- For 2020-21 school year
How to Apply: